Moved to here.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Saturday, March 22, 2008
What made me begin to unconsciously type "worlofwarcraft.com" into my internet browser address bar. (really)
Here's the scenario
It all starts here. Reading a nice little article about the "faux-code" used on a very entertaining show, although I like the spin-off better. Because I was reading the article using my RSS feed reader of choice I only saw a link to the comments on a popular link aggregation site. There was only one comment on the site, that fully followed a key law regarding internet anonymity.
Okay, my brain works... strange.
Friday, August 17, 2007
I don't think it is a coincidence that my favorite development tools are so well documented. The only reason they kept my attention long enough probably has more to do with their level of documentation than their level of "coolness".
Direct links to documentation for some of my favorite tools.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Handy guide that I've perused once or twice for tips on formatting strings in C#.
String Formatting in C#
A wealth of useful BizTalk 2004 information can be found at Gille's WebLog.
- The flat file strikes back: BizTalk 2004 parsing positional records
- The return of the flat file: Using BizTalk 2004 flat file disassembler
- Selecting the flat file disassembling schema dynamically
- How do I reuse BizTalk 2004 maps outside of BizTalk?
- Format of BizTalk 2004 assemblies: Maps