Friday, April 20, 2007

WoW Summer Hiatus

I don't know if World of Warcraft is actually addictive. I do know that it is too easy to spend egregious amounts of time playing it. Actually it's less 'playing' than satisfying an overwhelming urge to get to the next level or get the next item. It's like a virtual version of Keeping up with the Joneses. Oooo, that sword gives me an additional +5 to spell damage, too bad it's only for level 24 characters and I'm only level 22, only 12 hours of grinding to go!

Here's the fruits of my addiction, they are going to gather some dust for the summer though.

Pocio
Zagloba
Dajbuzi

I'm kind of neurotic for creating new characters in the game, but these are the highest level characters I was still using.

Submit this story to DotNetKicks

1 comments:

Aneta said...

My prediction (or just speaking from the experience) that my husband WILL NOT last 3 months without playing the World of Warcraft again.